Cookies help us deliver our services.
We may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through
the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
| QRZCQ - The database for radio hams |
2017-05-01 02:22:44 UTC
|Last update:||2016-05-18 11:10:31|
|DXCC Zone:||236 |
|Last update:||2015-12-03 05:38:59|
|Extra QSL Info:||.|
Thank you for visiting my profile!
30 years ago in the middle of 1985 i bought my first receiver a SANGEAN ATS-803A.
I spent a lot of hours searching for radiostations or strange signals, in the "magic" world of radiofrequencies
I listen HF radio amateurs on all bands, but my preferred bands are 40m, 20m, and 10m.
73! michalis SV3005SWL
1) RTL2832U / E4000 SDR Radio by Elonics
2) RTL2832U / R820T SDR Radio
3) RTL-SDR Up-Converter True DC-55 MHZ with 200 MHZ LO by SV1AFN
4) Multiband Dipole Antenna
5) Prestigio Multipad 4 Quantum 10.1 / PMP 5101C tablet
(SDRTouch and RFAnalyzer ham suite)
6) ASUS laptop (Dual boot with Linux & Win7 OS)
(HDSDR or SDRSharp ham suite)
SV3005SWL / Pic 2